Dec 5, 2013

Pumpkin Harvest

Thank goodness that we grew really nice pumpkins this year because when we went to the pumpkin patch to do our great harvest they had NOTHING. We wandered around for awhile but here just wasn't anything to pick from so we decided to do what we should always do and use the pumpkins from the garden. The pumpkins turned out really good and they kids had fun carving them. Nash and Haedon did ninja turtles, Carter and Donnie had a scary face. That night was crazy with carving pumpkins and then finishing the cookie decorating.  I didn't think that we would get everything done this year.  It seems that I'm running out of time to do many things around the house.


Posted by a gardening mom.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

You are building forever memories and traditions with those boys! I just loveyou all !