Nash finally lost his front tooth. It was starting to stick out pretty bad. Donnie said he had to get it out before Christmas or he was going to do it, Nash got pretty busy wiggling it to get it out. I wasn't home when he lost his tooth and the story that I heard when I got home was that Haedon had smacked Nash's head on the counter. Nash said that it was an accident and they were all laughing so I guess that's what I get having 4 boys home alone. He was super excited that he got it out before Christmas so that Donnie didn't have to help him. So we put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy but if you can remember the tooth fairy seems to forget a lot around our house and that night she forgot again. When the kids were at school the tooth fairy made a stop at our house and left some money for him. He was upset that the tooth fairy didn't come so I told him to go get his tooth and we'd take a picture before we left it the next night, hoping that he would find the money and be happy. He came up stairs and was then upset that the tooth fairy had come and that I couldn't take a picture of him with his tooth. I told him we could still take a picture it would just be with the money that he got from the tooth fairy. Luckily, Nash was happy with that. Sometimes this kid makes me laugh so much with his funny things he does.
Posted by a slacker mom.
Posted by a slacker mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment