Sep 25, 2011

 On Saturday we took the boys to Idaho Falls because the zoo was free.  It was a great day for a family outing and I'm so glad that we took the time to do it. I think the boys really had a great time.  When I asked the boys what their favorite part was Nash said the animals (thought that was pretty funny).  Donnie's was the snow leopard, Haedon's was the snake, Carter's was the monkey's and Blake's was the lion.
 
They also had free cotton candy which all the boys enjoyed.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Trying to get the boys all the just stop and look at the camera is such a trial sometimes. I think this was the best one we could get.
This was when I told the boys that the tiger was coming out of the cave.  It was pretty funny how fast they moved to get off the fake tiger.

The ride home was funny, I had to get a picture of the boys.  This is what it looks like in our car when the movie is on.  At least they are quiet for the most part.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Posted by a happy mom.


2 comments:

Roxanne said...

The picture of the boys in the car watching the movie totally cracked me up! Watch for my blog later this week I think you'll love some of the pictures! Love ya!

Jenny said...

So fun. I wish we were that fun.