Blake is doing great at his football games and practices. The first two games were pretty ruff but I think the coaches and the players have figure it out because they have won their last two games. They are 2 for 2 right now and I hope that the season just gets better. This Saturday I missed the game because I was on my walk with the YW (22 miles to the Rexburg temple), but I heard Blake was awesome. It makes me feel so bad missing it because he had a great hit and help the team out a lot. Donnie and I are so proud of him, the funny thing is that Donnie can't stop talking about the game all day long. I hope that Blake know how proud we are of him.
P.S. Thanks Donovan for the picture, I took it off of facebook.
Posted by a very proud football mom.
P.S. Thanks Donovan for the picture, I took it off of facebook.
Posted by a very proud football mom.

1 comment:
oh my gosh! Blake looks way too grown up! Wish I could see him play! Love ya!
Post a Comment