Today was the day, I can't believe that my friends actually talked me into it. 13.1 miles down Mink Creek in Pocatello and finishing at Centennial Park. It was a good run but VERY hard. Rachel and I did it, we don't have any pictures to prove it but just ask our husband because I'm sure they will tell you we were pretty tired and sore. I am glad that I did stick with it and pushed myself like I did. We did run without a great friend today and we missed her a lot. She is the most amazing women and pushed us even when she wasn't there. Thanks girls.

This is the posted the boys made for me. They weren't able to make it because we had basketball games. Really missed seeing them. You wouldn't believe how much it helps to see your family cheering for you.

Donnie even made me a trophy. I thought he did a great job. Thanks honey, love you.
Posted by a mom that can run.
3 comments:
I have an amazing family!!!!!
Your pretty amazing with an ammmmmaaazzzzing family love mom
You ARE amazing. Good for you!
Post a Comment