You would think that I would have a lot to blog with our crazy life but I can't think of anything super special so I thought I would give everyone an update. At least the people that read this blog. So here it goes.
Donnie only has a few more weeks until this semester is over and he has done great. Thank goodness that the boys have his smarts because he is doing really well in all his classes. I would have to say that the two hardest classes are speech and philosophy. He hates getting up in front of everyone to speak and the papers he has to write for philosophy I don't understand one bit. I'm really proud of him.
I'm running the day care in the house and everything has work out great. Every time I have a vacancy it feels before I need it to. It gets a little frustrating sometimes but I'm glad that I'm home with the boys and able to be here for them. I was just released as the Ward Primary Chorister and put into Young Women (1st counselor). I ran my first 1/2 marathon a few weeks ago and he was good. I can't say that it was great because it was really hard.
Blake is reading up a storm, he always has a book in his hand. I know that he has read more books at his age then I probably have my whole life (which is really sad). He still loves football and loves watching with his dad on Sunday. He is a big help around the house and Donnie and I have started letting him babysit his younger brothers. It is really nice getting out without the kids knowing everything will be okay.
Carter is doing great in school and his teacher loves him. He is also becoming the reader that Blake is and that makes us really happy. He loves to draw and is a great help around the house. He is playing basketball this year and he doing great, he is a great dribbler and hussels down the court.
Haedon gets to stay home with me and his brother Nash. He'll play about anything from Barbie's to dinosaurs and hid and seek. I do a preschool is the middle of the day. He knows his alphabet and numbers and has started reading. He will definitely be ready for Kindergarten next year, he is really excited.
Nash is my cuddle bug. I wish I could just hold him all day long and watch movies. But don't let that deserve you, he is very wild and I can't get him to stop hitting. It just makes me sooooo mad. He loves to play with everyone that comes to the day care and loves to hang out with his buddy, Haedon.
So this is about it I should have pictures but I don't sorry.
Posted by a mom that is really busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment