
Today 10 years ago, Blake was born. The weather wasn't like this but it was a cold day.
He is such a big help around the house and he makes everyone laugh and scream sometimes. Blake is a great student and loves to read. I thought I would never have a kid that loves to read as much as he does, his teacher is even jealous because he gets to read so much in class.
Ten things that we love about Blake:
1. He a good older brother
2. Great student
3. Loves to read
4. Loves to play in the snow
5. Always sleeps with his MP3 player in he ears
6. Loves to watch and play football
7. Loves Journey (music)
8. One ear is bigger then the other
9. Always says "I love you" when he is walking out the door for school
10. Loves cameo
Happy Birthday day, we all love you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment