Oct 30, 2010

TrIcK or TReAt

This Halloween was great. All the kids had fun and I thought all the costumes turned out great. I can't really pick a favorite one but I thought Blake's turned out pretty good considering we put it together Thursday night so he could have it at school.
Blake was a HoBo.

Haedon (red) and Carter (blue) were Ninja's.

Nash was a Football player. I think all the kids except Haedon used this costume, I love it. This will be the last year we can use it (it's kinda sad, my boys are growing up).
All the kids and adults that we out Trick or Treating.

Mom and Dad as scary old grandma and grandpa. I thought we looked pretty funny. It was hard to keep track of the kids because I could only see straight infront of me. I'm surprised that we didn't loose anyone.

All the boys before the night begun. I thought they all looked GREAT!!

Pumpkins from Left to Right: Haedon, Nash, Donnie (he had two) Carter and Mom.

Posted by a scary old lady.

No comments: