Aug 23, 2014

Nash's Birthday the BIG 7

Nash has been counting down the days for his birthday for a month.  It wasn't going to let anyone forget about what month and what day it was going to be this year.  He is so funny because he has his birthday cake picked out for next year already.  This year is ended up on the day that I had to leave for my race so we had everyone come over the Sunday after.  Of course, he opened one present on his birthday but he wanted to save the other one for the party. I can't believe that he is 7 years old.  He is the baby of the family but he doesn't look like it anymore.  I know that I have said this many times but I miss my little boys. I miss just being with them and being the person they wanted to be with not just because they need something. He has grown into a great little boy.  He always is laughing and he is always trying to make someone laugh. Here are something that we love about Nash:
1. He has a great smile
2. He loves to give hugs
3. He is great at all the sports that he tries, but he loves soccer the best
4. His favorite color is yellow and black, Bumblebee colors
5. He has a great laugh
6. He loves the gospel and I love to listen to him pray
7. His favorite song is Families Can Be Together Forever, I wish he would sing it in church
8. He is great at school
9. Loves to makes new friends
10. He really is not afraid of anything
I'm so grateful that Nash is apart of our family. He came into our family right when he needed to. Each of our boys is very special in our family and our family wouldn't be complete with out Nash.
Posted by a very proud mom.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Love my Nasher Dasher! It was really fun to be there. I always am so happy when I can make it to a birthday! Thanks for putting me up too! Love ya!