I need to do some catching up on what has been going on around here and I have some funny pictures to share. I love watching my boys read. I think it is one of the most rewarding things. I think it helps them out in school so much and it helps their imagination. Believe me, it isn't always an easy task to get them to read but that day was a good day. With Nash going to school at 11:00 he is able to sit with us at the Day Care when we do our Preschool and activities. This week we were working on the letter R and decided to make Robots. It was pretty funny to see what everyone decided to do. And the last few pictures are of the tiger mask we made. Haedon had to get into the action and it was pretty funny. The boys decided to so a small video. I'll try to post it.
I love being with my boys and I wished that I could do it more without so much going on in our home. It is the small things that we do together that helps our family grow closer together and I'm grateful for those times.
Posted with love, Katie
I love being with my boys and I wished that I could do it more without so much going on in our home. It is the small things that we do together that helps our family grow closer together and I'm grateful for those times.
Posted with love, Katie
1 comment:
:) Love the mask! LOVE the picture of the boys on the couches...hehehe miss you all and can't wit to see you again!
Post a Comment