My life is crazy and you would think that I would have a lot to blog about but a lot of it is just life. Running from one thing to the other and trying to get dinner on the table. Blake is in flag football and that takes up tons of time. I love to watch him play but deep inside I can't wait to have our evenings back. Carter is excited to start basketball and it will be really fun to watch him play. This will be his 1st year playing it. Both boys are doing great in school and they enjoy it which makes it nice for Donnie and I. Haedon and Nash are keeping me busy all day long. Haedon is learning to read and he learned to tie shoes this week. He is really excited about learning everything new. Nash is finally potty trained, so we are officially out of diapers. Now the only diapers I changed are from the little ones that come to the day care. Donnie is doing great at school and he tries to get as many hours as he can at work. He also helps coach Blake's football team. His boss has done a great job of working with him through school (it has been a blessing). The day care is doing good, I have a full enrollment and can't take any more kids. Life might be crazy but life is good. Sorry that I don't have any pictures. I'll get some of the kids up soon.
Posted by a happy mom.
4 comments:
Oh I hear ya on the busyness.... Sounds like it is fun though. I hope to get to come hang out again in your busy world.
Look at you - you rockstar! Running races, sewing it up and canning - You are awesome. I didn't know Donny started school - so great! It will go fast!
You are superwoman!!!!!
I am glad this was posted by a happy mom, you deserve to be!
By the way, I have been meaning to tell you how much I like the look of your blog. It is SO cute and so you.
Post a Comment