Feb 24, 2010

Wish They Were Diamonds

Carter did a science project at school and they make crystals. He was so excited to bring them home but after more then a month I couldn't stand them on the counter anymore. I told him that we needed to get rid of them and it just broke his heart, so I told him we could take a picture and then he would always have something to remember it by. I loves keeping everything he gets from school and more. I have a feeling that we will have a lot of pictures of him and all the projects (not complaning) he does.



Carter and his beloved crystals.

Posted by a mom that wouldn't mind some diamonds.

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Those are some of the best crystals I have ever seen! Nice job!!!

Shawna said...

You need to let them make sugar crystals and then I'm positive they wouldn't be left on the counter. In fact if they are like my kids they would eat them even before they became crystals.