Feb 18, 2010

How Much Do You Spend$$$$

He probably will get mad at me for posting this but I was thinking about how much money people spend on pop.
I have a lot of downfalls when it comes to spending money: the house, the boys, bargain shopping, and paint (for the house) with all the stuff that goes with it. But I think Donnie spends more money on Mountain Dew then I do on anything else. If you spend at least $1.00 a day on pop how much do you spend in a year? (you can do the math). I tell him all the time how much richer we might be if he wouldn't drink so much Mountian Dew. It is always fun to give him a hard time.
I love Donnie very much, so whatever makes him happy he can have. Well, maybe not anything. LOL


Posted by a women that loves her man.

2 comments:

The Meredith's said...

I'm jealous that he gets to have one everyday!!! :)

Jennifer B said...

OK ~ you make me laugh. Mostly because we have that exact same conversation in our house (though it is Diet DP). Then my hubby tells me, "I have to have something fun for me in my life". What can I say when things are tight you cut down. Though I have stopped fighting that battle. =)