Feb 19, 2010

Who is Who????

For Christmas Donnie and I got a digital picture frame. I didn't know what to do with it but then I got a really good idea. I scanned some of the boys' pictures so that we can see them when they were babies and while they are growing up. I couldn't believe how much they looked liked when they were babies. Can you guess who is who????
1.

2.

3.

4.

Don't ask me about what all the faces are for.
Posted by a mom that got one wrong (at first).

8 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I am saying 1st--Carter, 2nd Blake, 3rd Haedon, and last Nash.
So?

Mrs. B said...

I am thinking of changing Carter and Haedon.

Heather said...

1-Haedon, 2- Blake, 3- Carter, 4- Nash
I better be right! ;) They do look so much alike! Love my nephews!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with Heather...its Haedon, Blake, Carter, and Nash

Mrs. B said...

Are you ever going to tell us who is who?

Katie said...

1.Haedon 2. Blake 3. Carter 4. Nash. You guys made it seem so easy. I had to look at Haedon for awhile.

Mrs. B said...

Yay, I am so glad I changed Haedon and Carter around. Which one did you get wrong.
Loves, Kathy

Roxanne said...

I SO had them right the minute I saw them- but it is amazing how much they all looked alike as babies.... awwww- I miss you guys!