Haedon had his birthday two days ago and I am only getting it posted today. I'm so sorry Haedon. It is always hard to get everything done and I think Haedon always gets the bummer part of the deal after Christmas. I can't believe that he is 4 years old. Today I looked at him and he just looked so much older. Every kid of mine has done that to me once or twice. He was so excited that it was finally his time to have a birthday. We took the kids to Applebees (thanks grandma for the gift card) and then came home for cake and ice cream.
He loved his army toys.
He loved M&M's.
Haedon wanted a Dinosaur cake. I had to make it pretty fast but he was happy.
Things I love about Haedon:
1. He loves to give me hugs.
2. He loves to have baths with Nash
3. Loves to play with his brothers
4. Very independent (I don't like this one so much)
5. His smile
6. His laugh
7. When he puts on his dad's body spray, he smells so good.
8. He loves being a brother
9. Loves to dress himself
10. His dimples
Happy Birthday Haedon, mom and dad love you so much.
Posted by a lovin' mom.
1 comment:
I didn't realize that he and Kaylee's birthday's were so close together!!! She just turned 4 today (Jan 3). It is amazing how fast they grow!!!
Post a Comment