Blake had his birthday yesterday and he turned 9 years old. I couldn't believe it when he turned 8 let alone 9. He is getting so big and he such a good helper around the house.
Blake like so many things but one of his favorite is football. The Indianapolis Colts is is favorite team and they are doing pretty good this year, Go Payton Manning.
Things about Blake:
1. Loves the read
2. Great at school
3. Loves to play army (I wouldn't' be surprise if he joins the Army or something in the military when he gets older)
4. Starts cleaning his room and then ends up playing in it (what kid doesn't)
5. Is a great helper around the house
6. Loves to play and watch football
7. Plays soccer, football, and basketball
8. Loves to eat Mac & Cheese
9. He like to play with his friends (Carter said)
10. He loves all his grandma's and grandpa's
I always wonder what my kids wish for.
7 comments:
Happy late Birthday Blake. I love the Colts to. They are my team that I always route for. I still have to cheer for the Seahawks for Ladd, but I agree, Go Peyton Manning!!! Katie I can't believe how old your kids are getting!!! The cake looks awesome!!
Wow how cute he is. What a great kid you have. Enjoy him cause it is going to fly by now. I love the new song on your blog.
The Jason Castro Song.... Memory lol I just realized you have a ton of songs on there and would have no clue which one was playing when I got on. I know I am a dork.
Blake looks so happy! I love it when he smiles that great big smile- and he's really growing up- when I called I asked him if he wanted me to mail his present or just bring it next time I'm down- he said he wants to wait for me to bring it! Just warmed my heart through and through!
YOU are getting older?
Oh brother.
Blake is a good kid. A great brother, a great example to his brothers. Carter looks up to him.
Man... I remember when he was born.. I can't believe he is 9...Happy late Birthday!
He's a great kid. I sure love and enjoy him. we had a great time. the pizza party was fun too. love mom
Post a Comment