We had a great family home evening carving pumpkins. This year I tried putting a blender to a drill and getting all the guts out of the pumpkins. Donnie said that it didn't work well but I thought it worked pretty good and it was fun. It helped clean the inside edges of the pumpkins out pretty good. Then I took a drill and drilled holes all around my pumpkin, next year I'll try something different. Donnie's and the boys' pumpkins turned out great.
The costumes this year turned out pretty funny. I love Blake's take on the 70"s and Donnie had to help him add the chest hair. Carter was the mad hatter and I thought he costume turned out pretty good considering I made the hat out of a cardboard box, Haedon was the grim reaper and Nash was a ninja turtle. I had to buy Nash's this year because I would have spent the same amount making his. I think all the boys had fun and look great. It was so nice having Halloween on a Saturday so that I didn't have to rush after work.
Posted by a Halloween loving mom.
The costumes this year turned out pretty funny. I love Blake's take on the 70"s and Donnie had to help him add the chest hair. Carter was the mad hatter and I thought he costume turned out pretty good considering I made the hat out of a cardboard box, Haedon was the grim reaper and Nash was a ninja turtle. I had to buy Nash's this year because I would have spent the same amount making his. I think all the boys had fun and look great. It was so nice having Halloween on a Saturday so that I didn't have to rush after work.
Posted by a Halloween loving mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment