Jul 2, 2015

St. George

It was so nice to get away and have a family vacation.  Going to St. George has been a long time coming.  My grandma lives there and we don't get to see her very much so I was excited to go.  The drive down wasn't that bad but we weren't in a hurry so we stopped for donuts and ice cream before lunch.  We could just do want ever we wanted and there wasn't a time we had to be anyway.  Our family made it to the Grand Canyon which was really cool.  It was nothing like I thought it would be. Donnie and I should take one of our anniversary trips there sometime. It was a long day but it was worth it.  I think the boys had more fun trying to catch lizards. We swam, visited, and had a great time visiting with my Grandma and Jerry.  I know that the boys had a great time to, I don't think that I could live there in the summer.  It was way to hot for me, that goodness for a swimming pool in their neighborhood.
  Posted by a vacation mom.

No comments: