We have wanted to finish the bathroom downstairs for years but we have had other projects that were more important. Well, finally this year we decided it was time to get the bathroom done. It will be nice for the boys and also me when it comes to after school bathroom breaks and me not having enough rooms for everyone to get in the bathroom all at once. So, hopefully the bathroom upstairs will be more for work. I'm so lucky to have a husband that is willing and able to get it done all by himself. Yes, I've helped a little but he has done everything; even building the cabinets. I know that he has saved us 100's of dollars. We are putting the final touches on things but I could wait to show it off a little.
Posted by a grateful wife.
Posted by a grateful wife.



1 comment:
Donnie did such an awesome job! Wish I could steal him for a week or so....
Post a Comment