I can't believe how time goes by so fast. I need to post and write something that are going with us. First, Haedon had his birthday months ago and because it was between all the holiday it took awhile to get a weekend that we were not busy. Finally, Haedon invited Quiten and Gavin Hansen to come with us to Outer Limits for some golf and afterwards we went for pizza. It was pretty funny waiting the boys play. They thought it was pretty funny to look at each others teeth because of the black night.
For one of Carter's scout pins we needed to go invite a historical site in our area. Believe it or not, we have lived in Blackfoot for 8 years and I have never been to the Potato Museum. The kids have been there for field trips but I never needed to go, so for his scout pin that is where we went. We walked around and looked at the old equipment the farmers used to plow the fields and harvest potatoes. The boys thought it was pretty neat to go up to the Caboose afterwards.
Posted with love and craziness, mom
For one of Carter's scout pins we needed to go invite a historical site in our area. Believe it or not, we have lived in Blackfoot for 8 years and I have never been to the Potato Museum. The kids have been there for field trips but I never needed to go, so for his scout pin that is where we went. We walked around and looked at the old equipment the farmers used to plow the fields and harvest potatoes. The boys thought it was pretty neat to go up to the Caboose afterwards.
Posted with love and craziness, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment