Jan 10, 2014

It was nice to get back on a routine after Christmas Break.  I think I need a routine more then the kids do most of the time. In my head I think of all the time I would love to sit and relax with my boys and just watch a movie with them and then when I have can I always seem to being trying to catch up on everything in my head that needs to be done.  It doesn't help that the boys have been grounded from the t.v. for weeks now, I'm not kidding about that. They don't seem to be getting along so we took the television away for a punishment.  Every time I give it back to them they seem to start fighting again and so away the t.v. goes. We have starting the ski season and I can't wait to get up on the hill every weekend that we can. The boys love it and it is a great family activity that we can do together. Carter, Haedon, and Nash cruise down the hill while Blake is trying to learn some technique. Hopefully, I have some pictures coming soon and hopefully we can get up on the hill tomorrow.
Posted with ski bump, mom.

No comments: