For school Blake had to write about some of his heritage. My mom helped us out with giving us some paperwork about some of your family. I wish that I would have done something like this in school because I didn't know much about our family. Some of our family is from Denmark and these cookies are a Danish treat. My mom let us borrow the cooking iron and recipe and I thought it didn't sound that hard. Well, four hours later when I still couldn't figure it out, I got on the internet and found some others making Rosettes. After that it was a piece of cake. I think that I will be making them for Christmas goodies this year. It is so nice to find out things about where you came from and special traditions.
Posted by a mom with a Danish heritage.

No comments:
Post a Comment