Jan 4, 2013

Haedon's 7th Birthday

 I was looking back in my other blog books and I can't believe how much Haedon has grown.  You really don't notice until you look back and looking back only a few years I am so amazed.  He has grown so much and he is so much bigger then he supposed to be but I guess that's what happens over a few years and it is only going to get worse. Looking back makes me want to keep the boys little and I thought that I wouldn't feel that way for a long time.  Anyways, I am happy that he is growing up.  He is going to be the kid in our family that has his birthday in the most different places. We've had his birthday in Oregon and in Island Park more then a few times. Haedon is a great kid, he is always moving.  We make a joke that the only time he isn't moving is when he is asleep but I think it is really true.  Here are somethings that I think make Haedon amazing.
1. He has a great smile even without his front teeth.
2. He gives great hugs.
3. He is really good a school.
4. He is very determined
5. He eats as much as Blake
6. Is willing to try anything
7. Isn't shy
8. Tries to be good all the time
9. Loves Sports and is really good at them
10. Loves his family very much
 He wanted a green lantern cake his year.
  Grammy giving him his 7 spankings.
I forgot candles so we used matches instead it was pretty funny.
Posted a mom that loves her Haedon.

No comments: