Jan 4, 2013

Christmas Holiday

The weekend before Christmas Blackfoot's community put on the live Nativity.  We always go if we can and it always something fun that we can do with the boys.  Blake was able to actually be in it and I was really excited for him, so he missed riding around and seeing the whole nativity story.  Something funny about that night was that he started out being one of the Wise Men and ended up being a shepherd.  He stayed when no one else came to take his place.  He was out standing in the cold for 2 hours.  He was a great trooper.
 Blake was one of the Wise Men. He is in the blue.
Blake being a shepherd. Still in the blue.
Posted by a very merry mom.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I don't know why, but this made me teary... Blake is such a good boy. I love him so very much (love all the boys).... he definitely has a very special place in this gramma's heart! <3