Mar 29, 2012

YW General Conference Broadcast

 Last Saturday our Young Women went to Salt Lake City to be at the YW Broadcast.  It was so wonderful to walk around the Temple and into the Visitor Centers.  It was a great day and the weather was just right.  I was really looking forward to the broadcast because I couldn't wait to see the prophet.  I have never been to conference or even in the Conference Center.  That building is huge and I couldn't believe all the seats.  When the broadcast begun all the seats where full except for a few sporadically around the building.  It was amazing to see the prophet even if we were in the balcony.  The messages where great.  I hope that all of our Young Women remember the feeling they felt and the messages that where given that day.  It was a very long but great day. Here are some pictures I got from the day.  I was really excited to use my new camera too.
Posted by a YW's leader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures. You've got talent there. love mom

Roxanne said...

Very nice!