Fifteen years ago, a girls noticed a boy. We were in the High School Musical Guys and Dolls when I remember meeting him . I thought he was pretty cute and I wanted to get to know him a little better. Donnie would say he knew me before that, but I don't remember. Sorry, to say that I don't remember him at all (sorry honey). We hung out a lot after that, I think we were always together. After two years of dating we were married. I'm sure that many people thought we wouldn't last because we did get married at a very young age (19 years old). Looking back I see what they were all thinking. We were really young but I wouldn't change it for anything. We have had 4 wonderful and crazy boys, going to school (we are still there), 5 to 6 jobs, 3 homes, and moving 4 times, we have made it to our 13th year. But I am very proud to say that I love him even more today then when we got married. Of course, we have had our rough spots (who doesn't). I'm very proud of the man that I married. He is always trying to make me happy and would do anything for our family. We have had to overcome some very hard trials but it has made us better people. I know that our love has grown immensely. I'm looking forward to having many more great years with him. Love you honey.
Posted by a very loved mom.


5 comments:
Very awesome! Trent said the first time he saw me from Irving Jr. High when my mom was measuring everyone for our uniforms in choir and I was her scribe. All I remember is this weird kid staring at me...lol, who knew right?
so- just left Happy Anniversary wishes for you two on facebook and turn to your blog and here is another opportunity. Reading through your blog brought back so many memories...brought some tears and chuckles and oh, so much love. Love you Katie... love my son and love those fantabulous grandsons you've brought into this world! <3
Made me cry. love ya mom
I knew you two were a pair! How could he not notice the cutest hot box dancer in Guys and dolls! You are an amazing couple and I love you both so such! You have both been such great friends to me in my life, and I appreciate it! Here's to 100 more years :)
You guys are still as cute together as you looked back then. Kudos to the two of you for still being in love with each other everyday. i wish you many many more years.
Post a Comment