This year I was able to go to girls camp for three days. I was so excited to be with the girls but it was hard leaving my family. My prayers were answered because it didn't rain and it was a great time. All the girls are so wonderful in our ward and girls camp is the best place to bond with them. I even went off the rope swing and didn't fall in (it was close a few times). I love being in young womens and I love the girls I'm surrounded by.
The boys had a great time with their dad. Donnie had a lot of projects he wanted to do when I was gone and he did get two of them done.

Me and Meghan

One of our wonderful leaders

It spelled out Toy Land. That was what our camp was this year.

All the girls. I think there are a few hinding in the back.
Posted by a very happy leader.
3 comments:
Nice! I've been waiting and watching for your post about camp! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time- you deserve it!!! Love ya!
I'm sure you were such a fun camp leader. I have THE BEST camp memories because of you. You were so much fun- even in all the rain and floods that one year. I think you are awesome and I am glad to have such fond memories of girls camp thanks to you!
Katie IS the funnest leader we have!
What the heck with that picture missy???
Post a Comment