Jun 12, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

This weekend was a busy one but we had a lot of fun. My sister April came down from Oregon with your two kids and we went to Island Park. Saturday we went into West Yellowstone and it was a pretty day. We were really lucky that it wasn't raining. We didn't see many animals but we did see a lot of fishermen. It was pretty funny. I think that we saw more fishermen then we saw buffalos. We made it to Old Faithful and had lunch and then headed back out. We saw one Elk on the went back but my camera's batteried died right when I was about to take the picture. Maybe next time.

All the kids around the campfire at the cabin.

Old Faithful

Don't the kids look really excited.

We saw a moma with her baby.

Now it is time for me to get ready for Girl's Camp. I leave in three days. Pictures to follow.
Posted by a busy mom.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh I'd love to go to Yellowstone some day... love your pictures- even copied the family at Old Faithful in my pictures! You ae such a faithful blogger- maybe we need to call you Old Faithful...cept you're NOT old... he he

Unknown said...

I'm disappointed, Katie. I really expected to see you riding the buffalo. What kind of blog is this??? Where's the danger?
You better do something totally crazy at girls camp to redeem yourself!