Dec 12, 2010

It's Finally Done

Well, we finally got the christmas lights up. Donnie usually has them up before Thanksgiving (I don't let him turn them on) but this year it just didn't happen. Donnie is always the one to get it done and he is always excited but I think I was jumping at the bit this year.

This is our yearly tradition. I love seeing anyone that stops or turns around thinking they are coming to rescue the man on the roof.
Posted by a mom almost ready for Christmas.

3 comments:

Cox Family said...

Love your lights, it has surprised us more than once! Your little boy sang so great at the party! It was adorable!

Mrs. B said...

I love your yearly tradtion too. I have to admit we did stop and go up your street once when we were on Airport to check that Donny was OK.
Good trick and festive lights!

Mrs. B said...

I love your yearly tradtion too. I have to admit we did stop and go up your street once when we were on Airport to check that Donny was OK.
Good trick and festive lights!