Dec 26, 2010

ChRistMas 2010

This was one of the best Christmas' we have had so far. It was a great morning and we just we're able to have fun without the craziness and fighting. I loved to see the boys' faces and they say what Santa had given to each of them.
On Christmas Eve day we were able to go to Grandpa and Grandma Lindsay's house for a party and it was tons of fun. Grandma always does something really nice for all of us. Our family got Lindsay University sweatshirts that I love. Christmas day we went over the Papa and Grammy's and had a great lunch and opened presents there. It was a great day, I always love going home. It was just a great day all around. I'm so glad that everyone was happy and I didn't even have to do a lot (just the way it should be).


Christmas morning, I'm wearing my sweatshirt. Did I say that I love it.
All the boys. It looks so clean you should see behind where I was standing.
Blake got this really cool book about Eragon. He has read all the books and is waiting for the fourth one the come out.
Nash got more cars from the movie Cars. His favorite is Lighting McQueen (he has two now).

Donnie got some Superman pj's from my parents. I think he has at least 4 Superman shirts. He is definitely my Superman.

Haedon loves his Batman building and Carter and him combined it with the Star Wars ships that Carter got (not quit sure what the game is).
Posted by a very Happy Mom.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh how sweet. Looks like all was very very good and fun!