We had to take the fosset apart because Haedon and Nash would leave the water running. The water would go into the window well and it flooded our basement right after we got our new carpet.


Garden: We are hoping that our garden does really good this year. Donnie just pulled out a handful of radishes and he is in heaven. I just hope that everything else does as good.

Flowers: My flower garden is doing great too. I love just being back there and see how everything is growing. We still haven't had a fire and that will be great.
Flowers: My flower garden is doing great too. I love just being back there and see how everything is growing. We still haven't had a fire and that will be great.
Birthday: I had my 31st birthday this week and Donnie was amazing. He sent me flowers and he got my bubble bath, bath salts, running shoes and new socks. Don't you just love the way new socks feel on your feet. Love you honey.
Posted by a lady hoping for a better year.
No comments:
Post a Comment