Jun 10, 2010

SuMmer FUn

Well, this is what were doing for summer fun. NOTHING :(
Thank goodness that we still have time. The weather has been so crummy lately that we haven't even planned anything. The Blake and Carter are in soccer and Carter is in t-ball and that keeps us busy during the week (I'll get some pictures). And I'm only got a few kids for the day care during the day so it is hard to go anywhere. But I'm making a goal that we at least go on 5 camping trips and I know that we'll have a lot of fires int eh backyard.
Posted my a mom that is ready for summer weather.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

I don't know how you meant it, but I love that you wrote "thank goodness that we still have time." It struck me as funny, I don't know why.