I think I love my dog, I just don't know sometimes. She should have been dead years ago from the things that she eats. She has eaten at least 1 chocolate orange a year and what even else she can find: fruit snacks in my church bag, any lunch bag not put up high is far game, she gets on top of my dinner table, food right out of the boy's hands, and the other night she got a 9x13 glass pan off the stove and finished off our chicken diablo. You would think that the chicken bones would have done something to her, but NO thank goodness. This last Christmas she got a chocolate orange and got so sick that we had to take her to the vet. She is constantly getting in to stuff and I'm just not sure how much I can take. But on the other hand there is no way that I'm going to get rid of her I've had her for 14 years.

I guess Carter thought she might get cold so his sharing his jacket with her.
I guess Carter thought she might get cold so his sharing his jacket with her.
Do I love my dog, mom.
3 comments:
I feel the same way about my dog. I love and hate the dog!! But when it comes down to it I don't think we would get rid of him, plus the kids would be so sad. I love the pic with the jacket, kids are so funny sometimes.
I remember when Chelsea opened and ate a whole bag of Hershey Kisses- I think most dogs that are so loved forget they are animals, they think they are human kids that walk on 4 legs- at least that's what Scooter thinks!
Mom, that was Muffin. On Encino. We came home to her running circle in the house! Crazy!!! (Maybe Chelsea did too? I just remember Muffin doing it, because I was so scared it would do her in)
Katie, the picture with Carter's jacket is priceless. It made me cry! She's a sweet dog, we love her too!
Post a Comment