Jan 27, 2010

Got Milk

I love Strawberry Milk just as much as my boys BUT Nash loves Strawberry Milk and he doesn't even care if you mix it with milk. I find him and Haedon daily getting into my cub boards just eating it right from the container and putting the powder all over the counter. Lately EVERYTHING is bugging me and it seems that it only makes them be worse. I need one of those cadged fences to lock them out of the kitchen, my bedroom and the computer room all together.

The Famous Box of Strawberry Milk, if only you could see inside it.

Nash after getting caught. I think Nash is following in his brother's footsteps (Haedon).

I have these locks for under the sink and on my pantry cub board doors. Needless to say I need MORE.

Posted by a VERY FRUSTRATED mom.

6 comments:

Valeigha Mauger said...

What naughty little boys. I know I get sooo frustrated when my kids just won't stay out of things I have told them like a million times to STAY OUT. Mya loves gum, so she is constantly in my purse, the drawer, and even in other people's purse looking for gum. I do have to admit that picture of Nash covered in pink strawberry powder is pretty darn cute. Love it!

Mrs. B said...

I am smiling.

Katie said...

They were in it again today.

Heather said...

Ah, but that stuff is soooo YUMMY! ;)

Jennifer B said...

My kids do the same thing. At least if they are going to eat it they could learn to not make a mess so they wouldn't get in trouble. Hmmmm... just wishful thinking I guess. Honestly it wouldn't bother me that much if they ate it & were really clean about it. hehehe

Jenny said...

This makes me laugh cause I really love that stuff too. I remember when Mason was little he would only drink milk if it was pink. After the girls were born I guess I just got cheap cause I don't think they have ever even had it. lol