


Nash has a very sweet tooth and Donnie and I thought that he would love his cake. He just wanted to be held by mom and then he just wanted to go to bed. He crashed right when I laid him down.

The truck was the WOW present. Don't get me wrong all the presents were great, but the truck caught his eye. He loves the truck and because he came with rock which he loves to throw it was great. He was off and walking with it the moment it got out of the box.
2 comments:
Aww...I am so sad we had to miss this. :( But I'm glad he had a fun day and we saw you guys earlier! We have a present for him, we'll have to get that to you. The kids were NOT happy with us for letting them miss the party. Talk about a rock nd a hard place! Well, we love you guys and are sorry we weren't there.
That is an awesome cake. You are really talented. I have no creative juices when it comes to anything like that. My poor kids. The truck is too fun. The dump truck is one of my son's favorite toys. Something so fun to put stuff in and drive around. =)
Post a Comment