My Baby is 1 !
I don't know what to think. I thought that this day won't happen. To think that my last baby is 1 years old. They are all growing so much and so fast. People tell me all the time to sit an enjoy this time - it isn't always that easy. Donnie and I can't wait for the day that we can go somewhere with out a diaper bag and the boys and us can go and have fun with big kid stuff.
Anyways, I thought I would let everyone know about Nash's 1st Birthday.
I spent the morning frosting cupcakes and the cake. After that I had to put the whole thing together. I thought it looked really cute I thought, and so did Haedon. Haedon decided that it looked so good that he needed to eat the face off the crocodile. When I found him he looked so guilty. He was working his way down the body and eating the M & M's. I had to refrost the front of the cake and do alittle plastic surgery. It looked almost the same as it did when I had finished it the first time. Anyways, we had a great party and it was great to have our family there.
Nash loved all his presents and so do the other three boys. He diffently has a WOW present. He always goes for the truck we got him. He can walk behind it and loves to throw the rocks that came with it.
I want to thank everyone that came to the party it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment