Oct 9, 2017

Football Season

Donnie has started a new job teaching math at Blackfoot High School. Donnie is now a Math Teacher. He has also decided to help coach football for the JV team. So that means that Donnie is helping coach Blake's team this year. I get to sit up in the bleachers and yell for them all by myself unless Grammy, Papa, Grandpa Lindsay or Grandma Lindsay come to the games.  Most of the time someone else is with me but I yell a lot louder and more then them, Lol. Blake is having a really good year this season but riding home in the car after a lost is not the best things with these two.  They usually go over the game at home too. 


 Haedon started his game also and is still learning.  I am not sure if he likes it but he has had a few tackles that are always fun to watch. He is playing safety and switching out with Hyrum Arnold.


 Carter is number 2 and they are combines the two broncos team because there are not enough boys to make two teams.  I think that is good because they will do that when they get to high school. Carter is so small and he has to go up against really big kids but he does it and is really good at it. Their team is really good and they work really good together.

 Posted by a football mom.

No comments: