I am so behind with posting I think I might never get caught up. I haven't had time to post anything because I need more hours in the day. One of the most important things I didn't get posted yet was Blake's birthday. We were in Washington for Thanksgiving and his birthday fell on the day that we came home. So his birthday dinner had to wait until the weekend after we got home. We did celebrate his birthday in Washington with my sister April and her kids, Grammy and Papa and of course our own family. He wanted Cheese Cake for his birthday so that's what he got. After we got home we took him to Garcia's for dinner and it was great when they brought the sombrero out for his dinner songs and dessert. Now all the boys want to go there for their birthday. There are somethings that make Blake important in our family:
1. He loves to smile
2. He is a great help around the house most of the time.
3. He still loves to read.
4. Holds the priesthood with great respect.
5. He is a great kid.
6. Helpful to those around him.
7. Blake does great in school, straight A's
8. Tries to make people laugh
9. Is a good example to his brothers most of the time.
10. Helps his mom a lot.
Posted by a happy mom.
1. He loves to smile
2. He is a great help around the house most of the time.
3. He still loves to read.
4. Holds the priesthood with great respect.
5. He is a great kid.
6. Helpful to those around him.
7. Blake does great in school, straight A's
8. Tries to make people laugh
9. Is a good example to his brothers most of the time.
10. Helps his mom a lot.
Posted by a happy mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment