Carter was told many, many, months or even a years ago that he could earn and lizard by keeping his room clean. Of course, he did for awhile and then it would get messy. He was told that if he lost his lizard in his messy room he would never be able to find it (back excuse by us). Anyways, for his 11th birthday he finally got his lizard. Buying everything we needed for the lizard was 6 times more then buying the lizard. I thought that I would never have a reptile in my house but I have to admit that I do go down stairs and check on him when no one is around. He is really cute but we are finding out that he pretty much hides in the cave all day. Carter has gotten him out a few times and he loves crawling up near Carter's neck and finding somewhere to hid.
Posted by a mom with a reptile in the house.
Posted by a mom with a reptile in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment