Sep 10, 2014

2014 School Year

School has started and this has been the first time I have been able to sit and write about it.  Every now I have 14 kids running around my home.  The Day Care is really kicking my butt this year. Anyways, enough about my crazy life back to school.  The boys did great the first day but after the excitement was over it's been hard getting up in the morning. Nash started 2nd grade, Haedon started 3rd grade, Carter is in 5th grade and Blake is in 8th grade.  Yes, I have a 8th grader. Carter has decided to run for president at Ridgecrest and I hope he does really good.  I made it past the first round of speeches, now he has a posted to make and just get as many votes as he can get.  It makes me sad to think about how time has gone by so fast.  When they were little I couldn't wait for them to grow up and now that it is here, I want to go back to when they were little. I think a lot of it has to do with not wanting to work right now. I miss spending time just with my boys but deep down I know that I would still be racing around doing things that I really don't need to do.
Back to school, it was funny that morning because they were telling each other where to stand before I even was ready with the camera.  They said that they had it all down and knew what I needed them to do for the picture.
 Posted by a busy mom.

No comments: