May 13, 2014

Today at school was dress up to be someone that you admire.  Well, Haedon and Nash decided to dress up like their dad which is pretty awesome.  It was funny to see how close we could come to looking like Donnie, to bad Nash lost his glasses because he could have pulled it off pretty good if he had them. Donnie is a great dad and he is a great provider.  Sometimes I wish everyone could know how lucky I am to be his wife.  He has been through much in his life and had accomplished many things.  He is a great provider and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
Carter was Steve Erwin, he did a report on him a few years ago and did a great job. Carter loves to learn about animals and I can't wait to see what Carter achieves in his life. I'll try to get a picture of him when he gets home.
 Posted by a proud mom.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

LOVE IT!! Especially love the whiskers....hehehe