So about three weeks ago our main computer stopped working. After Donnie tried to restore the computer (which did 't work) he ended up doing a backup and doing a emergency restore. Well, some how we lost everything on the computer. I have lost everything for the pass 3 to 4 years. The most heartbreaking thing is all the pictures that I had not downloaded to my external hard drive. I cried for a few days (sometimes I still do) but I still have some hope that there is one more person that can help us and we might be able to find my Day Care file and all the pictures. Hopefully the pictures on the blog I can retrieve and save on my computer because that's all I have left for right now.Until then, I am using our small laptop and trying to start over again.
I have many pictures to share about what our family has been up too.
Posted by a very sad mom.
I have many pictures to share about what our family has been up too.
Posted by a very sad mom.
1 comment:
My computer went kaput also... I was able to get my pictures down loaded on a thumb drive AND a CD...they are safe now. Love you!
Post a Comment