Yesterday was Nash's 6th birthday. I remember the morning that we had him so clearly. We had to get up a 6:30 and call the hospital to see if they have room for me. I so wanted to have him that day and was hoping that they would tell us to come in. Thankfully they did and we jump in the car and went to Pocatello. We still hadn't decided on a name so on the way we talked about it and decided on Nash Wright Lindsay He would be our 4th son and I was running out of names.It's funny how a babies name just fits them from the beginning. I knew that I wanted 4 children growing up but I never thought that I would have 4 boys (I wouldn't change it for the world). Nash has been a great blessing in our home and I love him dearly. Somethings Nash loves or we love about Nash are:
1. He loves to be a clown
2. His favorite thing to eat is french toast
3. His favorite color is rainbow
4. He loves to color and he loves his new desk in his room
5. He loves all sports and is great a soccer
6. I loves his hugs
7. He has a great smile
8. Loves to ride his bike, he figured out how to get on and off his big bike without crashing
9. Is a great reader
10. Loves to hang out and watch movies with his brothers.
Posted by a mom that loves her Nash.
No comments:
Post a Comment