It's been a busy couple of weekends around here. I have been putting off painting the bathrooms because I really didn't want to. But I finally convinced myself that it needed to be done and off I went. But of course, I couldn't stop there (I know that Donnie hates when I get on a roll) I decided to paint the master bedroom the following weekend. Now I have to say that the crown molding was more Donnie's idea then mine but I won't argue that I really like it. Anyways, the project of just painting the master bedroom turned into a two day project with him finishing with framing my bathroom mirror. It is so nice having a clean slate that I'm having a hard time putting things back into my room. And it makes me want a new bedspread which I will be looking for (slowly).
Before
Before
After
Posted by a weekend projector, mom
1 comment:
you are both so handy! I love it!!
Post a Comment