Feb 26, 2013

School Projects

Even though Nash goes to Kindergarten, he still likes to sit down with the Day Care kids when we're doing our projects and preschool work. This week we were working on the letter M.  He is always so proud of everything he does but it is hard to keep everything. I have started taking pictures of everything so that we don't forget about all the crafts he has made in case they don't make it.  I'm sure that most of them will end up in the garbage but at least we can remember this way. Haedon made this pretty funky hat at school and I don't know how long it will last before it gets ripped.
Posted by a collecting mom.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I love seeing what the kids make... Haedon does love his hats doesn't he? Gonna have to find him the perfect "unique" hat...hmmmmm Love you all!