We are sometimes lucky enough to go to Island Park and get our own christmas tree and this year was that year. After Thanksgiving and all of the food, shopping and no sleep, we headed to Island Park for a nice weekend and to get our tree. There wasn't much snow, which made it pretty easy to walk through the forrest and find our special, amazing, and wonderful tree. I actually found two trees, so we got both of them. I thought that they were pretty little but after getting them home we had to cut quite a bit off. I love the smell in the house right now. There wasn't enough snow to really do anything but on Saturday night it snowed pretty good. The only bad thing was that I didn't bring the boys' winter pants, I just didn't think we would need them. Even with out snow pants the boys went to their favorite sledding hill and had a great time. Phin (the dog) didn't end the trip so well. His legs where covered with so many snow balls that he couldn't run (included a pic). The weekend was a success and everyone had a great time.
Posted by a merry mom.
Posted by a merry mom.
2 comments:
What a fun fun day!!! Poor Finn looks like he has white boots on... he he he
We are making memories thats for sure. Thanks for sharing all the pictures love ya mom
Post a Comment