I wished that I had gotten on Sunday to blog about this because that was actually Carter's birthday. He turned 9 years old, how time flies. We didn't do anything super special because he had a friend party last year. One thing that we do with the kids is let them pick somewhere to eat for dinner (where ever they want). I'm always a little scared about where we might be going and the bill that might procede it. But it is funny what kids pick. Carter's choice was Sizzler's in Pocatello. We were in town for Blake's football game so we decided to make it a early dinner. Grammy was the only extra person that could join us so it was pretty small. I think all the kids had a great time and it was nice to get out together. Sunday we had family and neigbors over for cake and ice cream. It seemed like a nice relaxed weekend. I hope that Carter knows how much we love him and how much he brings into our family. He is always doing something funny to get us laughing. Here are somethings that we love about our Carter:
1. He has a great smile
2. Is an awesome student
3. Is willing to give something up for someone else
4. He is very cuddly
5. Great sharer
6. Doesn't like potatoes
7. Is playing football this year (first time)
8. Helps mom out with his little brothers
9. Love his smile
10. Is very helpful
We love Carter and all that he is on our family. This year he wanted a cake of himself, funny. Anyways, I did my best.
1. He has a great smile
2. Is an awesome student
3. Is willing to give something up for someone else
4. He is very cuddly
5. Great sharer
6. Doesn't like potatoes
7. Is playing football this year (first time)
8. Helps mom out with his little brothers
9. Love his smile
10. Is very helpful
We love Carter and all that he is on our family. This year he wanted a cake of himself, funny. Anyways, I did my best.
He is loving the money.
Posted by a mom that loves her Carter.


No comments:
Post a Comment