Blake and Haedon have a lot of Lego's and I seem to be picking them up all the time. The boys do pretty good at keeping them picked up but there are always small pieces I find in the carpet. So, Donnie found a Lego table online and decided to make it. He stayed up late one night and got the whole thing done. He surprised me with some of the stuff he just goes out in the garage and makes. Now I have a list of things I would like him to make me. Our wonderful neighbor supplied me with the stain and "Walla". I think it turned out great. Haedon loves it but we'll see if it helps with the Lego problem.
Posted by a lego, staining mom.
3 comments:
That's awesome! Tell him it's time to build another one for his awesome sister (wink wink) He's gotten to be such a fantastic carpenter. Jack of all trades, that brother of mine. :)
Oh wait! before he builds one for his awesome sister- his awesome mom needs one! Well maybe not, I think the kids love dragging my bucketfull downstairs when they are here! Donnie is so dang handy! Reminds me of my dad (Grampa Toomer) he was always building things for us kids.... and he did awesome too! Thanks for the post and the memory it brought up! Love you all!
Turned out awesome!!! looks even better in person!!
Post a Comment