So today I took the day off of work which was really nice. I don't know when I've actually took a day off to get doctor's and dentist appointments done (it was really nice just being a mom for the day, nothing else). I had to take Nash to his doctor's appointment. He was so proud that it was HIS doctor's appointment. He had to get his shots for Kindergarten (that wasn't fun) but he can't wait to go to school. I think he could stay around the house for a little longer because he is growing up so fast. And then later today, I took all the boys into the dentist. It was Nash's first time and he couldn't wait to get his own toothbrush. Not one of the boys had cavities and that makes me super happy. But on a sad note, Haedon had an infection because of a tooth so he had to get both front teeth pulled. They were loose but not ready to come out yet. It was the best thing to do, so I had to make the call. It could have been a small root canal but I thought it would be best this way. He was so strong and did great getting his shots. He says that he looks like a bat now and he likes it. It is funny listening to him talk and that way his smiles.
Yes, I know his shirt his backwards and inside out. It was backwards day today at school.
There are his wonderful teeth with the two parachuting guys he got for being good.
Posted by a busy mom.
4 comments:
LJ is loving looking at Hayden's picture.
You took a day off? What has the world come to? I leave and you go all irresponsible. :)
Miss you.
Haedon looks dang cute! What a big boy! You'll have to tell him Gramma and Grampa Witt think he's mighty brave... and give Nash- well all of them hugs and shqwishies! Love you all!
2, buspar, ivermectin stromectol, buy zithromax,
1, tetracycline hcl,
Post a Comment