Jul 18, 2011

Island Park

I really don't like blogging without pictures because that is the best part. Well, I don't have any pictures because I left me camera home this weekend with everything else I forgot. We went up to Island Park again to see me Aunts and Counsins from Oregon. It was a great time and I miss seeing them a lot. Anyways,after we got there and were unloading the car I forgot I didn't have my camera. I also forgot Sunscreen and Bug Spray. The most two important things you need when going camping for the weekend. Thank goodness for an awesome mom and grandma that was more prepared then I. She was able to let us use both. We went to the water Saturday and had a great time boating and just playing in the water. The boys rode and rode the 4-wheeler and and 3-wheeler. Haedon and Nash even starting riding the 3-wheeler around with me walking beside them. It was a great weekend. Hopefully I'll be getting some pictures emailed to me and I can share.
Posted by a outdoors mom.

No comments: